Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend






The holiday weekend came and I was looking forward to spending time with my family and mommy's friends from high school, Melissa & Laura, who came for a visit. They definitely had a lot of fun stories about mommy! I will have to remember them when I get older to use against her. I also hung out with brother, played air guitar in my bouncy seat and fell asleep with mommy on the couch. I went to my grandparents on Sunday so everyone could hold me and tell me how cute I was. All in all, a very fun and successful holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brought tears to my eyes to see the "Three Musketeers" together again! Too bad their offsprings will be scattered about. Annie, remind me in a few years and I will tell you some tales on this trio!

Love and kisses, Granny