Friday, June 6, 2008

What's Up Doc!


I went to the doctor for my one month check-up and everything looks good. I am now 9lbs 2oz. I have gained 1 lb 4 oz since I was born. That weight puts me in the 50th percentile. I have also grown 3/4 of an inch so I am now 21 3/4 inches with a 14 inch head. All of those measurements put me in the 75th percentile. It looks like I am going to be tall - like dad! I got a Hep B shot and man did that sting. I heard the doctor talking and she said there are more shots coming at my next visit. I am not looking forward to that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie!!

Annie is precious & adorable! Congratualtions, I am so proud for you! Ashley J. told me about your blog. Great way to keep everyone posted. Drop me an email sometime, I'd love to catch up. (lb.lehman@vanderbilt.edu)

Take care!

Lara Beth

Anonymous said...

Annie is adorable, and you are both amazing parents. She is a lucky girl. I loved her room as well as the rest of the house. Thanks for having us!
Love, Blythe