So I went to Tennessee last week to visit Granny & Poppa. Unfortunately, mommy forgot to charge the camera so we only have these two pictures from the car right after we left and a new cute one of me sleeping. This was my longest trip in the car yet and I survived. It was much better on the way back though! I got to meet two of my great aunts and many friends of mommy at Stacy & Rick's Engagement Party. Hopefully Granny will send some more pictures so I can show you. I even met Isaac Kelch, the son of mommy's friends Brian and Heather. Watch out Noah - there is another man in my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Chris and Julie! A belated congratulations! Annie is ADORABLE!!! I love your blogspot and all the great pics. We need to get Matthew and Annie together sometime! Nicole
Post a Comment