I turned six months old on Saturday. Can you believe it? I am doing many amazing things these days. I can kinda sit up. I sometimes hold my bottle by myself. I am even sleep more at night, mommy and daddy are very happy about that one! We went out to dinner to celebrate, but I didn't get any of the good food, only a bottle. Maybe that will change once I get some teeth... Let's hope the next half of the year goes as well as the first half!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Half a Year Down!
I turned six months old on Saturday. Can you believe it? I am doing many amazing things these days. I can kinda sit up. I sometimes hold my bottle by myself. I am even sleep more at night, mommy and daddy are very happy about that one! We went out to dinner to celebrate, but I didn't get any of the good food, only a bottle. Maybe that will change once I get some teeth... Let's hope the next half of the year goes as well as the first half!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment