The holiday season has officially begun and we went out with the Graceys to celebrate. We went downtown for the tree lighting, to see the trains and eat some dinner. Noah looked very handsome in his snowman sweater vest. I guess this was our first official date. I somehow think there will be many more to come - whether we like it or not! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and don't forget about me when you are shopping for gifts.
Monday, December 8, 2008
It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
The holiday season has officially begun and we went out with the Graceys to celebrate. We went downtown for the tree lighting, to see the trains and eat some dinner. Noah looked very handsome in his snowman sweater vest. I guess this was our first official date. I somehow think there will be many more to come - whether we like it or not! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and don't forget about me when you are shopping for gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry little angel, I didn't forget about you when I shopped.
Post a Comment