During the holidays mommy and daddy have more time off work and I get to stay home, but don't be fooled - I am still quite busy! I have to entertain visiting friends, like soon-to-be big brother Ben Fristche. It was not easy to share my toys but I did my best. Mommy and I made our first visit to the park on a warm day and I even tried out the swing. Well, gotta go I am off to watch Bowl Games and get ready for my 8 month pictures tomorrow. It never ends!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Full Social Calendar
During the holidays mommy and daddy have more time off work and I get to stay home, but don't be fooled - I am still quite busy! I have to entertain visiting friends, like soon-to-be big brother Ben Fristche. It was not easy to share my toys but I did my best. Mommy and I made our first visit to the park on a warm day and I even tried out the swing. Well, gotta go I am off to watch Bowl Games and get ready for my 8 month pictures tomorrow. It never ends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment