Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Family Visit






I went to Tennessee this weekend and met LOTS of family. There was my Hewett family - Great Aunt Mary, mommy's first cousin Molly and her daughters - Gracie and Ansley, then there was most of the Childs family. Everybody came to Granny and Papa's house for a baby shower for cousin Simon (he lives in California and should be joining us in early December), Papa's 60th birthday and the annual Labor Day get together. It was fun because everyone wanted to see and hold me. I get definitely get used to that! I also got to celebrate Grandparents Day with both sets of grandparents since I had breakfast in Tennessee with Granny and Papa (at Cracker Barrel of course!) and dinner in Kentucky with Grandma and Grandpa Kuhnhein. It was nice to be with both of them on their very first Grandparents Day!

No comments: