Sorry I haven't posted in over a week, mommy was traveling a lot for work and wasn't able to help me. I have also been making her and daddy very tired by staying up and not going to bed when I am supposed to! Granny Hewett stayed with me one night and Grandma & Grandpa Kuhnhein watched me lots, even on Sunday so mommy and daddy could go to the Bengals game with Uncle Scott and Aunt Kelly. We all wore our orange and black, but it didn't seem to help. I guess it is going to be a long season!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Just Hanging Around
Sorry I haven't posted in over a week, mommy was traveling a lot for work and wasn't able to help me. I have also been making her and daddy very tired by staying up and not going to bed when I am supposed to! Granny Hewett stayed with me one night and Grandma & Grandpa Kuhnhein watched me lots, even on Sunday so mommy and daddy could go to the Bengals game with Uncle Scott and Aunt Kelly. We all wore our orange and black, but it didn't seem to help. I guess it is going to be a long season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment