I am one year old now! On my birthday I had to go to the doctor for my check-up and I found out I am 29 1/2 inches long (60th percentile) and 20 lbs 2 oz (40th percentile). Unfortunately, I also had to get some shots but I took it like a big girl and I didn't even cry when they pricked my toe! After that I went to the zoo with mommy and daddy. It started to rain but we did get to see the big gorilla. Granny and Papa Hewett came to see me and brought lots of presents. I got a package from my cousin Simon in California too and made sure to show Granny what he sent -stackable nesting blocks. It was nice to get so much attention on my special day. I can't believe it's already been a year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Annie's chubby little legs are so cute!
Post a Comment