Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Music Centre




Daddy and mommy took me to a Centre in Cincinnati event. Centre College is where they went to school and met. This event had some Centre students, including one of mommy's former students, playing and singing Bluegrass music. I loved it, especially the banjo! I really like music and sat there listening for two full sets. Nobody could believe that a baby was so well behaved. It was a lot of fun to hear such great music.


2 comments:

Frankie said...

Hey,
I just finished reading your ENTIRE blog (sorry, but I just found out you had a blog). I really enjoyed watching you grow up and meeting all your family and friends. I loved the videos; especially, the one of Mommy blowing raspberries. You should be so proud, Annie.
Thank you for sharing all your pictures and memories (you sure are one traveling girl!). Can't wait to see and read more.
Say hello to Mommy and Daddy, and I'll see you at your birthday party (tell Mommy this is my RSVP).
Frankie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Annie!! So sorry we are missing the big #1!!

Love Uncle Jack and Aunt Joy