I love my Baby Einstein "First Signs" DVD. See how attentively I watch it. I have learned many new signs from it too. I can sign more, all done, daddy, and baby - in addition to waving and clapping. Who needs to talk? Mommy and I also visited the Cincinnati Children's Museum where I got to play with some all new toys. It was nice to get out around the city.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Hangin' Out
I love my Baby Einstein "First Signs" DVD. See how attentively I watch it. I have learned many new signs from it too. I can sign more, all done, daddy, and baby - in addition to waving and clapping. Who needs to talk? Mommy and I also visited the Cincinnati Children's Museum where I got to play with some all new toys. It was nice to get out around the city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Annie, you can sign! How cool!
Post a Comment