Granny, mommy and I went to the Children's Museum in Oak Ridge (Tennessee) and they sure had a lot of different things to play with. There was a big train that Granny and I got to honk the horn on. I watched a puppet show, pretended to eat sushi (although I liked using the chopsticks as drumsticks more) and played a xylophone. Finally, mommy and I played dress-up.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Museum Fun
Granny, mommy and I went to the Children's Museum in Oak Ridge (Tennessee) and they sure had a lot of different things to play with. There was a big train that Granny and I got to honk the horn on. I watched a puppet show, pretended to eat sushi (although I liked using the chopsticks as drumsticks more) and played a xylophone. Finally, mommy and I played dress-up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What fun! I love the pics of Annie playing xylophone!
What fun! I love the pics of Annie playing xylophone!
Post a Comment