Mommy and I visited Granny and Papa in Tennessee. I really enjoyed looking at the cows with Papa. I also got to show everyone my new trick - crawling. It was fun to play with all the toys that Granny and Papa had bought me. Granny liked watching my "First Signs" DVD and learned my signs. We had lots of fun and I am looking forward to seeing them again soon.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Visiting Granny & Papa
Mommy and I visited Granny and Papa in Tennessee. I really enjoyed looking at the cows with Papa. I also got to show everyone my new trick - crawling. It was fun to play with all the toys that Granny and Papa had bought me. Granny liked watching my "First Signs" DVD and learned my signs. We had lots of fun and I am looking forward to seeing them again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment