The annual Fort Thomas Easter Egg Hunt was last weekend. We showed up a little late and missed the actual egg hunt, but I think that was good because I heard it was pretty crazy. I was able to get some eggs from my friend Will and still got to see the Easter Bunny. I guess I will have to wait to use my purple Easter basket (and daddy will have to wait to hunt eggs) until next year!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
My First Easter Egg Hunt, Sorta Of...
The annual Fort Thomas Easter Egg Hunt was last weekend. We showed up a little late and missed the actual egg hunt, but I think that was good because I heard it was pretty crazy. I was able to get some eggs from my friend Will and still got to see the Easter Bunny. I guess I will have to wait to use my purple Easter basket (and daddy will have to wait to hunt eggs) until next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, you have crazy Easter Bunny pics! I wanted to get Simon's picture taken with one of those crazy looking bunnies but I couldn't find one.
Anyway, so cute!
Post a Comment